Bill Alpert offers fun, family friendly violin lessons for the Central Coast California area. He also offers in-depth instruction for advancing violinists of all ages.
A note for young students and families from Bill Alpert:
– I’ve created a fun and accessible program suitable for today’s busy families
– I’m an experienced teacher who will help you get the most out of your lessons, regardless of your level
– Call me at 909-754-4015 to schedule an in-depth family orientation session. This will help you decide if violin lessons are a good fit for your family.
A note for adult students from Bill Alpert:
I help my adult students with a fully holistic approach to learning the violin:
– Get clear about what it really takes to improve your playing and even exceed your aspirations on the violin
– Learn to enjoy your practice time. You’ll be amazed at how that changes everything.
– Destroy limiting patterns and find immediate and noticeable successes in violin – and life.
– Call me at 909-754-4015 to schedule a one time lesson.
Short Bio of Your Teacher:
An enthusiastic Suzuki method advocate, Mr. Alpert performs and teaches a wide variety of music including classical, jazz, blues and traditional fiddle styles. He performs extensively across southern and central coast California. Recent symphony credits include Orchestra Novo, Redlands Symphony (28 year tenure), Riverside Symphony, San Bernardino Symphony, Symphony of the Vines, Opera SLO, San Luis Obispo Symphony, Santa Maria Philharmonic. Recording credits include film: Journey from the Fall (Capitol Records Studio) and Tina Turner (A&M Records). Live performance credits include Johnny Mathis, guitarist Pepe Romero, and comedian Phyllis Diller.
Mr. Alpert holds a Bachelor of Arts in Music Performance from Cal Poly University and UCLA. He has received violin training from Stanley Plummer, Eugene Gratovich, Donald Ambroson, Claire Hodgkins, and Lyndon Taylor.
He is professionally active in the American String Teachers Association, the Suzuki Association of America, and is credited with six units of violin pedagogy training from the Colorado Suzuki Institute, Idaho Suzuki Institute and the California Suzuki Institute at Occidental College.
Violin Lessons for Morro Bay, Los Osos, Cayucos, Cambria, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo